Healing with SOLE @ Heeling Sole!
We’ve got an amazing new water dispenser here at the office that works like a giant Brita filter. “What’s so amazing about that, Jeni?” You ask… “Why are you creating a blog post about your new water jug?!”…
BECAUSE it’s special! One of our yoga instructors, Monica Walker, recently visited Mexico City and brought me back a beautiful raw Aquamarine stone. She picked it for me because in ancient lore, Aquamarines were believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and were used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It is the stone of the sea, and that’s the thing that I love most. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness, which is something I am thinking about more and more the closer I get to turning 34 tomorrow!
Well, combine that amazing stone with this new fun water dispenser, and we’ve got Step 1 of our Healing Sole water. The Aquamarine is soaking in the jug, and it’s strong metaphysical properties that are slowly absorbing out into the water will help you to let go of old emotional issues you may be holding on to. (I know I’ve got that to work on!) By assisting us all to release anger and reduce stress, these lovely stones help to heighten your courage when you are handling grief, and are powerful to assist self healing. Out mermaid infused water may help you to make positive changes in your life, as we are creating a positive structural change in your chronic soft tissue issues with each Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage session.
Step 2: Add the SOLE. Monica had an idea. We dissolved diamond-like all natural Himalayan Crystal Salt into the jug, which contain trace minerals essential for life. Dissolved Himalayan Crystals in water make “Sole”, a highly effective energy balancing elixir for the normalization of minerals in the human body. (Look up a Sole recipe for you at home here.) WHO KNEW! I was so amazed to find out that there is actually a healthy water drink that is actually called SOLE, (I didn’t make this up, and NO, it’s not soaked in our feet!) This elixir is so perfect for us here! This dissolved salt has been shown in a clinical study to be effective in helping to stabilize pH and Oxidative Stress numbers – just what the doctor ordered this holiday season.
Himalayan salt is widely touted for its mineral content, containing 84 minerals in total. In addition to sodium, Himalayan salt is relatively high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and chloride. It also contains traces of boron, fluoride, iodine, zinc, selenium and copper, all of which are necessary for bodily health.
And one more thing we’ve added to our water… Step 3 is love. ❤ Have you read the book “Hidden Messages in Water” by Masaru Emotu? He was a Japanese author and entrepreneur, who claimed that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water. Emoto’s conjecture evolved over the years, and his early work explored his theory that water could react to positive thoughts and words, and that polluted water could be cleaned through prayer and positive visualization. Watch a short video on the fascinating effects on how appreciated water changes under a microscope:
SO, I have written notes of love and thanks on the jug for our water to read, absorb, and energize itself with positive vibes while it awaits your next yearning for a cool gulp of refreshing, healing water.
So drink up some liquid good juju next time you come to our office in Alamo Heights!
It’s great to enjoy after your next Yoga Class here in Carousel Court, as well as before and after each deeper than deep tissue Ashiatsu massage.
Other benefits to our special blend of SOLE water
- Assists with self-expression, insight, peace and a sense of calmness
- Naturally promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Supports mental and spiritual growth
- Detoxification & Purification of your lymphatic and digestive systems
- Helps to regulate the water & inflammation levels within the body
- Promotes stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain
- Encourages excellent blood sugar health
- Aides in reducing the common signs of aging
- Aquamarine gemstone is good for love, Himalayan Salt creates a healthy libido
- Promotes cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promotes the increased absorption of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aides vascular health and enhances circulatory support
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Lowers incidence of allergy problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reduces muscle cramps
- Reduces headaches, muscle pain and fatigue
- Increases bone strength
- Promotes kidney and gall bladder health when compared to common chemically-treated salt
- Connects your 1st, 4th and 5th Chakras, the Root, Heart, and Throat with the healing colors of red, blue and green.
Schedule your next Ashiatsu Massage or see our Yoga Class schedule at http://www.HeelingSole.com
Gift Cards available…. Training for Massage Therapists offered monthly.